CHEWBEADS – MOMMY CHIC. BABY SAFE.
Brooklyn Teether (Baby Heart)
Chewing creates pressure on the gums which is an important part of distracting a distressed baby from the discomfort caused by their emerging teeth. The Brooklyn Teether is one of the best silicone and wood teething rings available and is sure to soothe baby’s sore gums.
The characters are adorable. The soft silicone is a gentle but effective texture to help baby ease their pain and provide some fun entertainment as they begin to explore the world around them. The Wood is a natural material and offers a new texture and safe way for babies to explore the world.
Try putting this teether in the freezer for a nice cold treat.
This baby teething ring can be attached easily to a diaper bag or stroller for a day out with your child. Best of all, you can simply toss it in the dishwasher for hassle free cleaning. Try the best baby teether from Chewbeads today!
*100% Silicone & Wood Teething Ring
*Soft on Babies’ Gums and Emerging Teeth
*Flexible Design with Multiple Textures
*No BPA, No Phthalates, No Cadmium, No Lead, No Metals
*Easily Cleaned with Dish Soap and Water, and also Dishwasher Safe
- BROOKLYN TEETHER. This premium wooden and medical grade silicone baby teething toy will gently ease gum pain and soreness from infant teething. Attaches to strollers, car seats, and Chewbeads jewelry for mom to keep baby distracted from discomfort
- 100% BABY SAFE. Made with all natural wood and medical grade silicone, just like pacifiers and nipples, this infant teething toy is non-toxic and has no BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead or other metals
- GENTLE TEETHING RELIEF. Soft silicone and natural wood are gentle on baby’s gums and emerging teeth, and the adorable characters help keep teething babies focused on chewing rather than pain
- DISHWASHER SAFE. Easily cleaned with dish soap and water, and even safe for top rack use in the dishwasher
- PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT. Chewbeads’ products make great baby shower gifts for women and men! Perfect for new moms and dads, or parents with teething children