From baby steps to big steps, the First Exploration 2-in-1 Activity Walker from Delta Children is the perfect choice for your growing child. Two baby walkers in one, it transitions from an activity walker to a walk-behind walker. As an activity walker, the padded, high back chair offers plenty of comfort and support as your child begins exploring. The toy tray stimulates your baby’s visual and auditory senses during playtime with music, lights and a steering wheel–it’s easily removable so Baby can play with it anywhere. For meals or snack time, the toy tray easily pops off to reveal a spacious eating surface. Use this baby walker as a walk-behind when your child begins to take steps on their own, the comfy handle provides balance for beginning walkers. Plus, the ultra compact stow away position makes it easy to store this baby walker or take it on trips.
Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality children’s furniture affordable for all families. They know there’s nothing more important than safety when it comes to your child’s space. That’s why all Delta Children products are built with long-lasting materials to ensure they stand up to years of jumping and playing. Plus, they are rigorously tested to meet or exceed all industry safety standards.
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN: Transitions from an activity walker to a walk-behind walker; RECOMMENDED USE: For children up to 25 lbs.; less than 30-inch tall; only use walk-behind feature when your child is able to walk on their own
- ULTRA COMPACT: walker folds flat for easy transport or storage; ACTIVITY TRAY: Entertain baby with fun developmental toys and music; Toy tray easily removes to provide clear space to eat (Toy tray requires two AA batteries, not included)
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Chair cover is removable and machine washable for easy clean up; ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Three-position height adjustment offers the right height as Baby grows
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions: 22″L x 25.2″W x 23″H
- CERTIFICATIONS: JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM